THE UMBRELLA COMMUNITY ARTS CENTER
The Umbrella enriches lives and builds a vibrant community through the arts.
We inspire creativity, learning, and personal growth through arts education programs, performing and visual arts presentations, and community collaborations.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE UMBRELLA
• Studio space for more than 50 artists
• Classes and workshops for children and adults in four large teaching studios
• Exhibition space in the Gallery
• Community arts initiatives, including the Musketaquid Arts & Environment program
• Performance space for all disciplines in the 435-seat Theater, including events under the banner Emerson Umbrella Presents
The Concord Museum in historic Concord, Massachusetts houses one of the oldest and most treasured collections of Americana in the country. Come visit the gateway to Concord’s remarkable revolutionary and literary history.
The Concord Museum is the one place where all of Concord’s remarkable past is brought to life through an inspiring collection of historical, literary, and decorative arts treasures.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CONCORD MUSEUM
200 Lexington Road, Concord, MA 01742
April—December. Mon.–Sat., 9:00–5:00; Sun., 12:00–5:00
January—March. Mon.–Sat., 11:00–4:00; Sun., 1:00–4:00
Sundays in June, July and Aug., 9:00–5:00
CONTACT US TO BECOME A "CONNECTION"
We would like to be a connection between our customers and the Art community of Concord and surrounding towns.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ALBRIGHT ART
THANK YOU FOR COMING TO THIS PAGE
AND LEANING MORE ABOUT THE ARTS
IN OUR AREA.
Please go to our CONTACT page to send us a message.
THREE STONES Fine Arts Gallery
Located in the heart of West Concord, Three Stones Gallery presents established and emerging artists working locally, regionally, nationally and internationally in a wide range of media including painting, photography, works on paper, ceramics, fabric art, stained glass, and mixed media.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THREE STONES
115 Commonwealth Ave.
West Concord, MA 01742
Monday – Friday, 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday, 10 am - 5 pm
CONCORD CENTER FOR THE VISUAL ARTS
Concord Center for the Visual Arts was founded a century ago by Elizabeth Wentworth Roberts, an American Impressionist and philanthropist whose mission, "to promote and advance the visual arts, artists and to sustain our cultural community," still stands today.
With more than 800 members, Concord Art provides a place for contemporary art exhibitions, art education and a variety of topically relevant programming for everyone.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CONCORD ART
CONCORD CENTER FOR THE VISUAL ARTS
37 Lexington Road, Concord, MA 01742
Tuesday – Saturday, 10a-4:30p
Closed on Mondays to the public
ARTIST OPPORTUNITIES - Submissions
Theme: “Selfies” in any medium.
Submissions are due Saturday, June 30, 2018.
• Artists may submit UP TO TWO DIGITAL IMAGES of their artwork email@example.com notated with “calendar entry”
• Work may be in color or black and white
• Only high-resolution tifs or jpegs will be accepted. Please make sure your image is a minimum of 5” x 7”; 300dpi
• Label your image file with your name and title of your piece.
• On a separate page (MSWord preferred), include the following info: your name, address, phone number and email address. Also include for each piece submitted: title and date completed, size of image, media, and photographer‘s credit line if applicable.
• DUE BY Saturday, June 30, 2018
• Selected artists will be notified by email.
ALBRIGHT ART supply + gift website all rights reserved 2016 - Collén Design